Apartment Community Amenities
- Laundry room (coin-operated)
- Barbecue patio
- Orchards and edibles
- Abundant on-street parking
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom, tile and carpet
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water, Wi-Fi connection
- Furnished: Beds, shelving, dressers, closets, couch, dining table, chairs
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave
- Radiant heat floors, evaporative cooler
- Rancho Market grocery/deli, Rite Aid pharmacy/convenience and gas station (one block)
- Century Barn Laundry, restaurants, auto shops (two blocks)
- Trax Jackson Station light rail (one block)
- Front Runner Station (three blocks)
- LDSBC Campus, Gateway Mall (four blocks, 15 min walk)
- $300 deposit to secure your position
- 1 hr./wk. cleaning required, weekly inspections
- $325-375 monthly installment (four per semester, no pro-rations)
- $425-475 monthly installment (four per semester, no pro-rations)
733 W. 200 N.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Interested in applying? Please contact the landlords directly to ensure availability.
Jeri Olsen: (801) 301-0362
Rod Olsen: (801) 301-3121
Mailing Address: 744 Jackson Ave., Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Images and text (including marketing language) used to describe individual housing listings has been provided by property owners themselves. This information should not be construed as being endorsed, confirmed or guaranteed by the LDS Business College.
For more information on the college's relationship to property owners, please refer to the main housing page.