tuition refunds will only be given as follows:
(Please click here to view the most current academic calendar for important dates/deadlines)
- Classes dropped up to the Drop Deadline (the 10th school day of the semester). Students can drop classes at any point up to the Drop Deadline for a full refund. NO REFUND will be given for individually withdrawn classes after the Drop Deadline unless the student officially withdraws from LDS Business College (see below).
- Complete withdrawal from school. When a student withdraws from all of their classes at LDS Business College after the Drop Deadline, a pro-rated refund can be given by request until the 8th week of the semester. There will be NO REFUND given when a student withdraws from school after 8 weeks of the semester have elapsed.
- Exceptions to the Tuition Refund Policy. LDS Business College recognizes that there may be situations beyond a student's control where an exception to the above policy may be warranted. The following exceptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine whether the situation merits an exception:
- Death of the student;
- Death of an immediate family member where continuing school is impractical;
- Medical condition requiring extended medical care where continuing school is impractical;
- Acceptance of a qualifying internship.
Course content charges and fees are not refundable. All types of refunds are requested at the Cashier's Office.
When a prorated refund is issued for students who completely withdraw, the refunds will be based upon this table:
|1st Week of School||100%|
|2nd Week of School||100%|
|3rd Week of School||80%|
|4th Week of School||70%|
|5th Week of School||60%|
|6th Week of School||50%|
|7th Week of School||40%|
|8th Week of School||30%|
Withdrawing or Dropping Classes When Tuition is Unpaid
Students who drop or withdraw from a class they have attended when their tuition has not been paid will be charged a fee (the % of the refund that is non-refundable). (i.e. 1st & 2nd week of class = 0%, 3rd week of class = 20%, 4th week of class = 30%, etc.)
Honor Code Refund Policy
Refunds will not be issued to to students who are suspended or separated from the college due to honor code reasons.