An international student who wishes to travel out of the US at any time will be able to do so. In order to re-enter the US, an international student will need a current and unexpired F-1 student visa, a valid passport, and a properly endorsed I-20. An international student must have the second page of his/her I-20 endorsed by the PDSO/DSO prior to leaving the country. An international student should plan to have his/her I-20 endorsed for travel in a timely manner.  A travel endorsement is valid for one year.

Effective since