Instructions: Please read carefully
- Students may use the scholarship award as indicated in the scholarship award letter. Bookstore supplies are necessary academic supplies but do not extend to expenditures for personal use not related to the classroom.
- Students must be registered for consecutive semesters but may take the summer semester off. It is recommended that all Single Parent Scholarship students register for and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester. Students must meet with the Single Parent Adviser (Holly Brinkerhoff) to request a registration less than full time.
- Students may add and drop classes the first week of each semester without penalty. After the drop deadline, students are allowed only three withdrawals during their academic career, or they must personally cover the lost tuition.
- Students must adhere to all policies and standards of LDS Business College and remain in good academic standing. Students whose cumulative grade point average falls below 2.5 will automatically lose their scholarship privilege.
- Students receiving the Single Parent Scholarship should meet with the Single Parent Adviser (Holly Brinkerhoff) once per semester.
- Students may not deviate from established scholarship policies except when granted by the Single Parent Scholarship Committee through an appeals process.
- (Effective Fall 2016 Semester) Students must submit a thank you letter before scholarships will disburse and a checklist will be posted to the student's "To do list" until the letter has been received.