Instructions: Please read carefully
- Students may use the scholarship award as indicated in the scholarship award letter. Bookstore supplies are necessary academic supplies but do not extend to expenditures for personal use not related to the classroom.
- Students must adhere to all policies and standards of LDS Business College and remain in good academic standing. Students whose cumulative grade point average falls below 2.0 may lose their scholarship privilege.
- Students receiving the Single Parent Scholarship should meet with the Single Parent Adviser (Holly Brinkerhoff) once a month each semester. (3 times)
- Students may not deviate from established scholarship policies except when granted by the Single Parent Scholarship Committee through an appeals process.
- Students must submit a thank you letter before scholarships will disburse and a checklist will be posted to the student's "To do list" until the letter has been received.