Your first step to apply for financial aid (including Pell grants) is to click on the "Start Here" button at www.fafsa.gov and complete the free application. As you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
- Read the "Helpful Hints" to ensure the entry of accurate information and thereby speed up your receipt of financial aid monies.
- Select the 2016-17 FAFSA if you are applying to receive aid Fall 2016 - Summer 2017.
- Select the 2017-18 FAFSA if you are applying to receive aid Fall 2017 - Summer 2018.
- Enter LDS Business College's school code on your FAFSA - 003672.
Priority is given to students who submit their FAFSA and who are admitted to the College at least 8 weeks prior to the semester beginning. Submit the FAFSA as early as possible. Please also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
After you complete your FAFSA and have been admitted to the College:
- Check your Student Center in MyBC online for your financial aid status.
- Required documents and forms will be listed in the To Do List in the Student Center.
- Award information will be posted under "View Financial Aid" in the Student Center after all required documents and forms have been submitted and reviewed by the Financial Aid Office.
- Email notifications will also be sent to alert you to check your Student Center, but we encourage students to check their Student Center frequently.