Duplex amenities include:
- Well-maintained property, home-style living in a great updated duplex
- Short walking distance to LDS Business College
- Quiet street in a fantastic neighborhood
- Renovated with hardwood floors, updated bathroom, tile, newer kitchen cabinets, new upstairs windows, updated electrical and plumbing
- Close to Temple Square, public transportation, downtown restaurants and shopping
Fully furnished apartments:
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kitchen cookware, dishes, silverware, disposal, and lots of cupboard space
- Free in-unit washer and dryer
- Furnishings include kitchen table, beds, desks/chairs and leather sofa set
- Central air conditioning
- Shared bedrooms have large closet and built in shelving
- Water, gas and electric, as well as high-speed wireless internet, A/C and furnace
- Nice fenced yard with lots of grass and mature trees
- Secluded deck above garage
- Garage with lots of room for storage
- Plenty of parking
- Upfront payment of $1,400/semester ($350/month), OR...
- Four monthly payments each semester of $365/month ($1,460/semester)
- $350 security deposit
- Utilities included, completely furnished
352 North 200 West
354 North 200 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Landlord, Downtown Duplex
Images and text (including marketing language) used to describe individual housing listings has been provided by property owners themselves. This information should not be construed as being endorsed, confirmed or guaranteed by the LDS Business College.
For more information on the college's relationship to property owners, please refer to the main housing page.
Ready to find your place?
Get started by filling out the application form and occupancy agreement.Apply now >